Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Red Lobster in Toronto (... or is that Scarborough?)

We thought that New Years Day we would go out for dinner rather than stay at home and make it (and get a trip to my grandfather's at the same time). We've been to this restaurant a few times before and it's pretty decent. There is usually a line up to get in but yesterday there were no problems, we walked right in.
We were seated behind the bar area (the first time I've been there), and didn't really have much problems with service. My dad got a flat coke for his rum and coke but that was quickly remedied.
I had the dish that had shrimp, crab (my favourite), and lobster. Sometimes servers foret to bring the crab crackers but they remembered this time.
Had coffee to finish off the night and was pleased with the meal and the service!

For more reviews on Red Lobster, go to ResToronto Reviews.