Sunday, October 22, 2006

First time at Boston Pizza in Mississauga

I don't really know what made me decide to go there, but I went to Boston Pizza with my mom a week ago for lunch. The atmosphere there is very... sports bar-ish. There is a lot to choose off the menu, so all appetites can be satisfied here. Side note: Why is this place called Boston Pizza? From my understanding, it is a chain that started in Canada. So why not Toronto Pizza?

Anyways, our server was very attentive. However getting the food was too slow for the type of restaurant, type of food, and number of people in the restaurant at the time. I expected much quicker service in that aspect. I did get a refill on my drink without having to ask for it though, so that was nice.

As for the food, I enjoyed mine. I had a chicken ciabatta sandwich, and the mayo they had on it was delicious! Some type of garlic mayo. Yum. But really, this is nothing I couldn't get elsewhere. I might go back, I might not. It was nothing spectacular.

For more reviews on Boston Pizza Mississauga, check out ResToronto Reviews of Boston Pizza.