Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rosewood Bistro in Mississauga

Last week I went out for lunch to the Rosewood Bistro. It was fairly quiet there and we were seated quickly. This has a real bistro feel to it and the atmosphere is quite nice. There are high ceilings (it's 2 stories) and the decorations are nice. The seats look like they are really uncomfortable but they actually aren't that bad. As for the menu, there are quite a few different options. They weren't too expensive, however the first time we tried to order, we were told that one of the menu items was not available. Shouldn't they tell you that while seating you? This is a wine bar as well, so there is quite a good selection of wines. I ordered the chicken cordon blue. I was told that it would take a while to make, so I was patient, and it really did take a while. The food was well presented, but the style wasn't quite for me. It was too fancy. The chicken was served with fancy vegetables. Over all, food wasn't bad. Would I go back? Maybe. It just wasn't my type of place.

To see more reviews, go to ResToronto Reviews for Rosewood Bistro.